making apple cider

Monday, April 17, 2006

cyber-cider

Hi I've entered the world of cyber cider, it was a rather strange experience, there I was living in the real world. Then suddenly like a new born babe I am struggling to come to terms with this new perception. My fingers and brain still work, I am sorry that you are having to watch and listen to my first stumbling movements, hopefully over the next few weeks, I will stretch and grow and discover the limits of my new world as a blogger.

Hello is anybody there?

I am probably in a race against time now, codling moth are about to attack my apple trees in the real world. They are even now getting ready they have been overwintering around my apple trees, they are poised now as the spring air warms, to pupate, they are then going to hatch into moths, which will mate and then lay eggs on the leaves of my apple tree. Their eventual aim is to crawl into one of my apples and grow until mature enough to drop out and overwinter under my tree, to do the same thing next year with the next generation. But I want my apples.

This year I am going to fight back a codling moth trap will confuse the hell out of the bloke moths, they will think the Marilyn Monroe of Codling moths has turned up on their patch. What a way to go.

I'll let you know what happens,

Cheers Paul

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home